Responsible for planning an editorial schedule, creating or editing contents, publishing contents to the website’s content management system; collaborating with other editors, designers, web developers, and marketing and sales staff
Job Detail Description
- Develop & execute editorial plan for the
- Manage & curate all editorial content.
- Producing new content and writing it in an
interesting and appealing manner.
- Maintain and update Website with the current news
and events related to the Company activities and business.
- Searching and research for news and events to put
- Manage and maintain Social Media
- Create advertising contents and others promotion
/ female, max. age 26
in IT with minimum IPK 3.00, fresh welcome
be a creative, self-motivated individual who is also a team player
the initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direction
and maintains a high level of productivity while facing many project with
aggressive deadlines at once
- Strong attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Have a passion
in online/web development
- Fresh Graduated
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma,
Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): enable to create article for
online media and do content copywriting, have knowledge in keywording,
have passion in online media, internet & social media savy, Must
posses strong writing and editing skill, Excellent written English
(grammar and punctuation), excellent research & communications
skill, should be creative, professional, good computer skill, can
work as a team
- Preferably having an experience in journalism or
writing in English
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the
related field is required for this position.
Or send your cv to email@example.com
*Login or create account to apply for this job